Thursday, September 25, 2008

Transformation-Black&White

okay well so i did actually spend quite a bit of time choosing the image with the class in mind. it isn't the greatest as are most of my photos. you are all quite talented.
last snowfall, walking a mostly black dog. I like how it is begging for another frame to see the top half of the dog (goes by the name of momo). I guess here, the head was purposefully cut-off, not just out-of-frame.
Please note, I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination. I want to be able to transform any and all of my static image creations (2D I guess) into moving things. wagging things. things into other things.

(c) ADeVane 2008

2 comments:

Christine said...

I like this photo.. I am not looking forward to winter though!

Leslie said...

This photo captures dog personality.