Thursday, September 25, 2008

Transformation

This photo is taken of my basement. Although very dark and full of cobwebs, I spend a lot of time down there doing laundry, playing pool and hoping the spiders don't bother me while I'm on the treadmill. It is a very old house and the cellar has a lot of interesting textures, shapes and lighting.


What do I hope to get out of this class - I hope to learn more about video and implementing it in projects I do outside of classes. The majority of my experience is in web graphics so video and animation are definitely areas I need more exposure to.
-Melissa

2 comments:

chunkstyle said...

coolness, it almost looks like a desert-scape with a giant window. nice perspective!

Isy said...

Love the close-up view. Makes it seem like the viewer is scrunched up right next to the window.