Thursday, October 16, 2008

Notes on video and tonight

Kudos to all posting their videos.

We WILL talk about compression and posting, so hopefully some of the quirks and headaches encountered will be resolved. I'm fine with all of you showing work "locally" off of a drive tonight.

I'd like to look at the work you've done tonight, but I'll save deep commentary for the class blog in the interest of continuing to move forward with our class objectives.

Also -- there's a slight chance I might be a bit late for tonight's class as I have a conference call here at work until 5 -- but I WILL be there. I can stay later if other people can as well (not sure if there's a class in that room after ours).

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Ravi,
I am sorry.. but I will not be able to stay late tonight



-christine

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to stay late, either.

Also, my movie is saved on my home computer. I am going straight to school from work, so I will not have access to my video if it doesn't show up on the blog.