Monday, October 20, 2008

Story Treatment

For my simple treatment I am going to make breakfast. There is only going to be one character in the film. Since I will need someone to film and someone to be the character, it will be either my boyfriend or myself as the character. The story will take place in my kitchen. I will put toast in the toaster. Then I will start to make scrambled eggs. I will put the eggs into the frying pan. While these are starting to cook, I will take out a plate and silverware and set it on the kitchen table. Then I will pour a glass of juice. Next I will scramble my eggs. Then sit down and Breakfast is served!

1 comment:

Ravi said...

Mmmm... mmm!

Sounds good -- though you might find that doing the scrambled eggs could be enough. Something to think about as you script and storyboard.